The Only Motive that Drives Us is Your Success!
For effective and efficient search engine optimization we follow a clearly defined step-by-step process, where each step is oriented towards optimizing your website for enhancing your business performance. To emphasize the seriousness of our motive we adopt a pay for performance SEO model so that you pay only once you get the desired results.
For the benefit of our clients we have made our pay for performance SEO a two phase program. The first phase involves initial set up and the second phase is the monthly SEO implementation and maintenance plan.
Initial Set Up:
Our SEO exercise begins with the initial set up and is spread across three processes.
- Website Analysis: Well begun is half done! Hence, we treat the initial website analysis with utmost importance. We begin by analyzing relevant content of the website, requisite structure and desirable traffic. And we do all this for Free!.
- Objective Setting and Pre-optimization Analysis: Before the actual optimization exercise we prepare a recommendation report by doing pre-optimization analysis in completely objective settings.
- Keyword Research and Optimization: Keyword research is the pivot on which hinges the success of SEO. It is the keyword research that eventually drives and determines the success of entire search engine optimization exercise. Hence, we undertake maximum possible care in zeroing in on keywords that are relevant to your business and industry, keyword density, etc. ResultFirst understands the need to rank better than your competitors and our expert team creates a competitive benchmark as part of the initial set up to measure the SEO performance and the results so that your website stands head and shoulders above your competitors.
The second phase is our SEO implementation program which involves four processes and is a monthly maintenance exercise.
- Web Page Optimization: Our SEO experts focus on the ease of navigation, tags and images that are relevant in the context of each of the website pages. Utilizing our years of search engine expertise, the team chooses targeted keywords for separate pages, META tags, title, heading tags, image names, hyperlinks, etc.
- Submissions: This very important step in SEO involves submissions of web pages to search engines, categories and directories for crawling by search engine spiders. We adopt submissions to ensure desired incoming back links to your website.